Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Our Wedding Day!

This man! You can read all about how it started  right here!

Our Wedding was the first step to complete "Our Dreamy Reality".

We had a very intimate garden wedding in Kingsland Georgia. It stormed and the wedding was delayed. Of course, I'm sure you can imagine my stance on it at the time. PANICKING and WORRIED!

It turned out to be the most special and perfect day for us! We  made promises to each other that will last a lifetime. It was a quaint setting that rain perfected! It was extremely hot. I looked like a wet rat by the time we were finishing pictures. However, I wouldn't trade one minute of that entire day! God truly blessed it!






My two most favorite men on this earth (minus my dad) :)







Talk about handsome! There are none better than these three!


My baby boy! He makes me so proud!


Our smiles...No words needed!






My mama!










This is one of the absolute best days of my life. Becoming Mrs. Lloyd was a huge part of "Our Dreamy Reality".

You can also follow along on INSTAGRAM!

xoxo,
Angela



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Angela's Abode