Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday! It's been a while since I've blogged, So I'm getting back into the swing of things...Today I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and  Andrea for FRIDAY FAVORITES!




Our first home! You can read the entire post here and also see the remodel before and afters.


My coffee bar! I'm loving the new setup I created! I share much more over on Instagram! 




Our WEDDING! You can see more pictures  here!





I'm back on Instagram. I took a break for a little while and now I'm back posting daily. Such a fun way to interact with others who have ideas like you!



Our wedding cake. The flowers, the taste and everything about it was amazing!






 I hope you all have a great weekend!

XOXOXO,
Angela


 You can find me here on  Instagram!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Angela's Abode