Friday, August 4, 2017

FRIDAY FAVORITES!

Happy Friday! 

Today I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and  Andrea for FRIDAY FAVORITES! I love sharing my favorites with you!



My Letter board! I"m loving changing the wording and adding a little flirty saying to it! And YES! My Husband is HOT! :)





DATE Night! I love it when I come home and he says get dressed, I'm taking you out! I sure love this man of mine!




Roses? Of course! I was sitting at work on Wednesday and he had roses delivered to me! He's the sweetest!




Our wedding day is still a favorite of mine! It was so PERFECT! You can read more about it here!





This fella! He's our precious blonde child. He's so sweet in the mornings too!



And these two! My absolute two most FAVORITE men in this world!





 I hope you all have a great weekend!

XOXOXO,
Angela


 You can find me here on  Instagram!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Angela's Abode