Monday, September 25, 2017

Rustic Elegant Fall Mantle

Happy Monday Friends! I wanted to share my simple, little bit of rustic Fall mantle with you! Being that it was our first fall in our new home, I changed my mantlescape so many times. I just couldn't get the coloring right. 

I used to love the warmer tones that fall brings, but it wasn't working for me this time. I chose to go with cooler tones and they worked perfectly for my space.

I added a few candle sticks, pumpkins and olive branches and I'm loving it!


You can click here and see the before of this fireplace! The transformation is amazing!



I can't wait until we can strike a fire.





I hope you all have a great week!

You can also follow along on  Instagram!

I'm also linking up with The Dedicated House,  Coastal Charm and Keeping it Simple today!

XOXOXO,
Angela



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Angela's Abode