Monday, August 14, 2017

Weekend in Review!

Happy Monday! Whew, another fun weekend in the books! We were on the go all weekend. Had a lot of fun and seen a lot of family, which is the most important aspect of my weekend. 

However, we heard we went to the Zoo, but for the life of us, we just don't know when that happened, considering it's been years since we've been there!

Of course the first thing Saturday morning I woke up and enjoyed coffee while the others slept.


Then this cutie woke up and wanted to make waffles! So, we did. I got my  waffle iron out and he mixed up the batter.


Taste testing...



He was so proud!




Then our friends and family came up and we went to the pond for a few hours. Got way too much sun. 



He once again wanted to cook. He cooked himself  eggs for dinner.


Sunday morning I got up and had my coffee on our back porch before the house started stirring...



He got up and cooked eggs for all of us! They were delicious!


The boys went to church. I stayed home and soaked in vinegar because I got way too much sun on Saturday! Not at all fun!! I was miserable! I laid around with this cutie!



I wish I would have documented much more because we had a great weekend!

I hope you all have a great week!

You can also follow along on  Instagram!

XOXOXO,
Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Angela's Abode