Friday, November 16, 2018

Friday Favorites! Pumpkins 

Happy Friday Friends!  I'm joining Andrea and Erika to share my favorites things!



This week it's all about Pumpkins and Fall Decorating. There is just something about seeing pumpkins around my home.

Although in Florida we don't really get fall like temperatures, its the beginning of a cool down and fun festivities...so when the pumpkins come out, I know it's near.



Sambo feels the same way I do about it! Can't you tell :-)



I picked up a wonderful chair at Goodwill the other day! What a steal for $9.99?

I'm enjoying this chair so much! I love the warm tone it brings in next to my faux mantel.




Adding  a small pumpkin to each room makes it so festive and fun!



I painted my antique dresser. I'm loving the way it turned out. I used Annie Sloan Graphite.





There's just something about pumpkins, coffee and candles this time of year!




I'm loving the textures in my bedroom! The stripes with the fur makes me a little giddy! Did I mention ruffles!?

Adding a tiny bit of fall foliage makes for a perfect fall bedroom.



Don't forget to follow me on Instagram.  I have some fun giveaways coming up!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

XOXO,
 Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Angela's Abode