Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday Favorites!

Today I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and  Andrea for FRIDAY FAVORITES! I love sharing my favorites with you!



These Laura Ashley pillows from Down Lite Bedding are fabulous! If you're in need of new pillows, click the link to check them out...



I painted my coffee bar dresser! I'm still loving this area I created! It's perfect for coffee and feels like I'm in a coffee shop daily! :)





My husband! I love this man! He wants ice cream everywhere we go... Even Hobby Lobby! :)




And pop tarts...I'm loving chocolate pop tarts again....I just can't get enough...But something strange happens when I eat a lot of them, my hips start spreading :)


I hope you all have a great weekend! We have a weekend full of fun planned! Be sure to check back next week to see it all :)

You can also follow along on Instagram!

XOXOXO,
Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Angela's Abode