Thursday, August 24, 2017

Chicken Taco Soup

I made the best chicken taco soup yesterday. So good that my family requested I make it often. I thought I'd share the recipe with you!

Ingredients:
Chicken Tenders -2 pounds or so
1-Packet of Ranch dip mix
2- packets of taco seasoning
1- 15 oz can of black beans
1- large can of chili beans in mild sauce
2- 15 oz can diced tomatoes
2- cups of frozen corn
32 ounces of chicken stock (add more if you prefer really soupy)
S&P
Chicken Grill Mate seasoning for chicken (McCormick's)




Season chicken with s&p and chicken seasoning. Sear or brown on both sides about two minutes, chop into bite size pieces. Transfer into a slow cooker. 




( I used my All Clad slow cooker insert to sear my chicken tenders on stove top about two minutes on both sides. Then, chop into bite size pieces.)

Directions:
Combine all ingredients and cook on high for 4 1/2 hours. 

Garnish with cheese of your choice. 
Avocado optional. 

Serve over rice.

Enjoy! 

Simply delicious!

You can find me here also!


HappyThursday Y'all!

Angela


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Angela's Abode