Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends!  It’s been such a long time since I’ve written a blog post. What better way to start it off then to share my favorites for the week!  I'm joining Andrea and Erika and Narci to share my favorites things!



Father's Day! I can't start without recognizing my wonderful father. We had an amazing church service followed by a fabulous dinner to celebrate the men in our lives.


We are in the process of moving. But before I packed away all my pretty things, I wanted to make my bed with the new bedding I received.  I can't wait to use it in our new home.



And then I found these dishes that I had stored away. One morning I whipped up some homemade blueberry muffins. I can't wait to bake them again soon!




I also snapped a few pictures of the faux mantle my husband built me a few years ago for Christmas. Santa really was in the workshop putting something good together for me :)




This kid! My favorite of all. He turned SIX. We had a great birthday with slides and water. No other way to celebrate a Memorial Day birthday boy!




We're staying with my mama in her florida room. Waking up with coffee is the best!




We also celebrated this beauty! She turned the big 21!


Once our home is ready I will have so much to share with you. I've neglected my blog for quite a while now. I'm hoping to get back to regular schedule posts. I'm looking for a new blog design as well. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


You can also find me over on INSTAGRAM!

 You can also shop my home! HERE!

Xoxo, Angela

4 comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Angela's Abode