Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Workin it Wednesday - Making Home Cozy

Good Morning,

We're talking Making a Home Cozy today! Grab a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy a visit through blog city.

I'm linking up with Mix Match Mama today to bring you a version of what I think makes a home cozy.


First, I believe a welcoming area as your guests enter your home can set the feel for the visit.


I also believe having something sweet ready and available helps make it cozy. Sweets are a comfort food at least for me :)





And of course, COFFEE. Coffee and conversations are some of my best memories. I like to have decaf on hand. I can't drink caffeine at night or I'll be staring at the ceilings, while everyone else is snoozing. I like to have a variety of flavors as well. Everyone has different tastes and preferences.


If you have a fireplace, strike a fire during the cold winter months. How cozy is a fire?



And that's my little ideas of how to make a home more cozy! I also like to leave a couple of candles burning. Candles are cozy!

I hope you all have a great day!

You can also follow along on  Instagram!

XoXo,
Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Angela's Abode