Friday, February 2, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends! I'm linking up today to share my favorites of the week. It's been unseasonably cold in FLORIDA. I believe it's been cold all over the nation, I can't believe how cold it's been here!


Come on over and join us. 


This sweet boy is spoiled rotten. When it's cold outside, he thinks his place is right up on this couch beside us!








These $4 pajama bottoms! They are so warm and cozy! When Florida reaching record breaking temps, they are perfect for lounging around the house.





Date Night! Date Night with my hubby is so much fun! No matter what we are doing, we have such a good time together. Sushi is our favorite!




Our Kitchen Remodel! You can read about it here!















































Have a great day friends!

You can also follow me on INSTAGRAM! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Angela's Abode